PetSaver™ Pet CPR, First Aid & Care
Class Date and Time:
Class Price: $99
This class is currently closed for registrations.
Premier class including CPR techniques, first aid skills, dental care, senior care and health & wellness information for dogs and cats. Class includes hands-on practice and personal coaching, so you can be confident in your skills. This class is perfect for pet parents, trainers, groomers, volunteers and ANYONE who interacts with and loves dogs and cats.
Additionally, the class includes our PetSaver 40-page handbook and upon successful completion, each participant will receive a certificate and wallet card. Sometimes the unexpected happens… Will you be prepared to take action when it does?
Seating is limited! Class will start promptly at 9:00am. We will take a 45-minute lunch break around around noon and class will end around 3:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
* Regular price for this class is $129 per person. The $99 tuition offer is only valid for the 6/8/19 class at Healthy Pets Summit County.
* Full payment is required at the time of registration reserve your seat in class.
* Payment by Venmo is preferred. Please follow the link (it’s tiny! 🙂 )at the bottom of the registration page and process your payment through the Venmo app.
* Cancellations before May 31st will be eligible for a full refund, minus a $20 administrative fee.
* Cancellations after May 31st are not eligible for a refund, but payment will be applied to a future class.
* If you have any difficulty processing your payment, please contact instructor Nancy Gray at 801-634-8056.
* For more info about Utah Pet Education and Critter Buddies, please visit our website at www.CritterBuddies.com
About this Pet Tech® member:
View This Member's Profile
When Nancy isn’t teaching classes, walking dogs or snuggling with other animals, you can find her in the mountains riding her horses or mules or hiking with her own dogs. Nancy and her husband are pet parents to 2 Brittanys, 2 horses, 2 mules and 9 chickens. She and her husband enjoy camping, fishing, hiking, skiing, horseback riding, travelling and anything outdoors!
Pet Tech Badges Earned: